Ghee is clarified butter. Liquid fats and milk solids separate from the butter. The milk particles are eliminated during separation, therefore ghee has less lactose than butter. This high-smoke-point fat with a nutty flavor has been utilized for thousands of years and has significant roots in Ayurvedic treatments.
HOW IT'S MADE
Ghee is a dairy product that is made of cow milk. As ghee has a higher melting point than regular clarified butter, it is ideal for frying and sautéing. To make ghee slowly melt the butter, skimming off any particles that float to the top. Cook the butter until all the milk solids have settled to the bottom and turn golden brown. You will get a nice aroma of ghee, Allow it to cool and store it in a jar or bottle.
HOW IT'S USED IN COOKING?
Ghee can be used in the same way as butter or cooking oil. Ghee can be used to fry, roast, and sauté meats, fish, vegetables, and eggs. Ghee is mainly used in sweets which gives a good aroma and taste to the sweets. It can be used as a topping for baked potatoes or roasted squash. Ghee can be spread on bread and bagels like butter.
BENEFITS OF GHEE
- Ghee, unlike other types of fat, does not cause heart disease because it contains beneficial fats and adds good cholesterol to the body.
- Ghee acts as a barrier in the gut, reducing the risk of ulcers and cancer.
- Ghee helps the body produce T cells that fight infections by strengthening the immune system.
- Ghee is a good source of the fat-soluble vitamins A and E, which are important for a healthy liver, hormone balance, and fertility.
- Butyric acid, found in ghee, is an anti-cancer component. It is anti-inflammatory due to the antioxidants in it.
- Lactose is not present in ghee. It does not induce allergies in people who are allergic to dairy or casein.
- Bones are strengthened by ghee.
- Ghee is used to cure burns.
- Ghee aids in the development of healthy skin.
- Thyroid dysfunction can be healed with ghee
- Ghee is used to cure a variety of ailments.
Where to Buy Pure Cow Ghee online in the UK?
Ghee is butter that has been clarified and is commonly made using cow's milk. In this fast-paced world, where we must always be active and energetic, 1 spoon of ghee each day keeps you fit and powerful. Ghee gives your food a distinct flavour. Children love to have ghee in food because of its unique flavour and taste. Lakshmi Stores, UK sells ghee to bring you the taste of mother's cooking. We have brands like Dabur Organic Ghee, Udhayakrishna Ghee, GRB Ghee, Amul Pure Ghee, RJs homemade organic Ghee and Patanjali Cow Ghee at our stores . Buy Patanjali Cow ghee online from Lakshmi Stores, Uk,