Cuisine : Indian, Course : Dessert
Instant desserts have always been a mouth watering delicacy at the same time, if you wish to taste a healthy and low fat/calorie, then you are on the right place here, this is low fat, low calorie and healthy dessert with millets and chocolate. Chocolates are everyone’s favourites. When combined with the goodness of Ragi Millet the chocolate pudding gets a new definition.
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Serving : 2
- Semolina/ Rava – ¼ Cup
- Ragi / Finger millet flour – ¼ Cup
- Water – ¾ Cup
- Salt – A pinch
- Milk – 3/4 Cup
- Cocoa Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Dark chocolate, chopped – ¼ Cup
- Chopped Cashew and Badam – 1 Teaspoon each
- Sugar or jaggery - 2 Teaspoon (optional)
1. Heat the Pan and add ¾ cup of water to it . Boil the water and add a pinch of salt.
2. Slowly add the rava to the boiling water and stir it continuously for 3 minutes. 3. Add milk along with cocoa powder to the mixture and stir the rava on low flame.
4. Now add the ragi flour slowly and Keep stirring continuously for 5 to 7 minutes till the ragi flour gets cooked without lumps.
5. Add chopped dark chocolates, mix it well with a spatula and now the chocolate will start melting, check the sweetness, if needed you can add a little more chocolates or Sugar and stir it well.
6. Switch off the stove and transfer the pudding to the bowl and garnish it with nuts.
7. The Ragi Rava Chocolate Pudding is ready to be served .
Back to blogs