AASHIRVAAD ATTA WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR 10KG
AASHIRVAAD CHAKKI ATTA 10KG
AASHIRVAAD believes in giving you nothing but the best.
AASHIRVAAD covers the range of atta. This is why the ingredients are carefully hand-picked and processed with the same love and care with which you prepare your food, we ensure your family gets the taste as well as nutrition.
|Net Contents||2 Kg, 5 Kg, 10 Kg|
- The essential nutrition remains locked in the whole wheat atta which helps in easy digestion and supporting immunity
- Aashirvaad chakki Atta helps make soft, fluffy and delicious rotis which helps you power through the day
- Aashirvaad chakki Atta is made using the 4-step advantage process which ensures 100% pure and natural whole wheat atta and retention of its natural dietary fibres and nutrients.The dietary fibres and natural nutrients help in easy digestion and supporting immunity which are essential for your family’s daily intake.
- The 4-step advantage process of sourcing, cleaning, grinding and nutrition lockage ensures that the atta remains untouched by hands, thereby making the select atta safe.
- The unique “Natural Grain Mix” in the atta, ensures that the atta has a similar taste and sensory profile like any other normal Atta.
Guide to handle
(Please read the label for more information before use. Please contact the customer service, if any information needed before you order)
Methods on Analysis of Foods, the procedure for detection of Atta is as follows:
- Weigh 25 gm sample into a dish and add about 15 ml of water to it and make it into a dough taking care that all the material is taken into the dough.
- Keep the dough gently in a beaker filled with water and let it stand for 1 hour.
- Remove the dough and place it in a piece of bolting silk cloth with an aperture of 0.16mm and wash it with a gentle stream of water till water passing through the silk does not give a blue colour with a drop of iodine solution.
- Spread the silk tight on a porcelain plate to facilitate scraping.
- Collect the residue to form a ball, squeeze in the palms to remove excess water, transfer to a watch glass or petri dish and keep it in the oven at 105±1°C for drying.
- When partially dried, remove and cut into several pieces with a scissor and again keep in the oven to dry. Cool in a desiccators and weigh.
- Return it to the oven again for half hour, cool and weigh to ensure constant weight.